Lake Mansarovar is a grand creation of nature, which is not only revered by the Hindu followers but also valued by the followers of other religions like Jain, Bone, and Buddha. It is believed that just a single circuit of the Kailash Mountain brightens life and wipes out the sins of the lifetime. It emancipates Jivas from the vicious cycle of the births and the deaths consequently entering into the Brahma`s paradise. “Conventional wisdom says a single circuit of Mt. Kailash wipes out the sins of a lifetime, 108 Parikramas guarantees enlightenment. A ritual bath in the sacred Mansarovar Lake will deliver a pilgrim to Brahma’s paradise and a drop drink of its water relinquishes the sins of a hundred lifetimes.”
Overland Journey to the Holy Mount Kailash and Sacred Lake Mansarovar is one of the best experiences of a lifetime, cross the Great Himalayas Ranges, and Drive through Silk Road over the Tibetan Plateau. Meet the real and untouched local nomadic group of Tibetan. The beauty of the scenario is beyond the imagination tranquil completely tranquil and parish-less Himalayan Plateaus with swirling pathways, up hills and down hills. As if an accomplished artist has scattered the color through his brush. You will fill the greatness of the ultimate nature power you will feel the grace of Lord Shiva.
• Airport pick-up and drop-off services.
• 2 Nights accommodation at Kathmandu with all meals.
• A visit / Darshana of Pashupatinath Temple and Budhanilkantha.
• Three meals a day with tea coffee and sub Meals.
• Tibet part transfer by deluxe Bus as per group sizes /Truck for Luggage.
• Nepali Team Leader and Supporting staff.
• Tibet travel permit and Chinese Visa.
• Chinese Package Cost of Kailash Mansarovar Yatra.
• Duffel Bag (a large bag to keep the pilgrims’ luggage less than 10 KG)
• Down Jacket returnable after the trip.
• Upper Humla permit fee and Simikot VDC Charge.
• Emergency Oxygen Cylinder and First AID kit with appropriate medication facility.
• 25% of the total package cost of the Indian amount should be paid at least 45 days prior or time of the booking confirmation to the tour departure date.
• Remaining payment should be made within 15 days before the departure date of the Yatra.
We will endeavor to make your journey smooth and as pleasant as possible. However, the entire program in Tibet is conducted strictly under the rules and regulations of China and Tibet Tourism Bureau. Therefore, Camp Wanderers & its associate partners will not be responsible for any changes in the itineraries due to unavoidable circumstances such as Government restrictions, landslides, road blockages, flood, snow, and any unforeseen types of obstructions, cancellation/delay of flight, delay due to late permit and Visa, illness or accidents. The pilgrims shall have to bear all extra costs incurred if any above-mentioned obstacles arise during the yatra by themselves.
Unreasonable behaviour as well as use of drugs, alcohol & tobacco in any form is strictly prohibited during entire programme. Any defaulters will immediately be sent back at their own risk and cost & disciplinary action will be taken against them. The discipline also include to carry out any task in connection with the programme assigned by the Camp Leaders.
Passports with a minimum of 6 months validity and two copies of passport-size photographs.
This is not a trek or expedition but a tour; therefore no specific level of fitness is required. Anybody can join this Yatra if they think they are able and have strong willpower. People suffering from cardiac or respiratory problems should consult their doctor prior to embarking on this trip. Morning and evening walks, jogging, stretching, meditation, and regular exercise make the journey comfortable for all.
• Personal nature cost, any additional drive like Serlung or similar.
• Cost of unavoidable circumstances.
• Personal PONY or PORTER cost.
• Visa split and transportation cost if anyone pre-exits.
• Medicine and emergency costs.
As per custom requirements.
A great deal of preparation has gone into the planning of the camps / eco tours for ensuring safety. While every care has been taken to ensure safety of the participants, CAMP WANDERERS cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness and such other unforeseen eventualities. Organisers will not be responsible for loss, theft or any damage to participants luggage throughout the entire camp / eco tour. First-aid facilities will be available at every campsite. Those on special treatment or with known drug allergies should carry their own necessary medicines.
All notice of cancellation must be sent to our office in writing; verbal cancellation will not be accepted. There is no refund for services not used. In addition, the following cancellation rules will be applicable to the balance amount payable.
• If made within 21 days prior of tour departure date or once travel permit has been applied: 30% cancellation will be charged.
• If made within 15 days prior of tour departure date: 50% cancellation will be charged.
• If made within 7 days and less prior of tour departure date: 75% cancellation will be charged.
• If the case of no show: 100% cancellation will be charged.
Above rules are applicable as per the rules and regulation of China Tibet Tourism Bureau (CTTB), (CIPSC) China Indian Pilgrims Service Center and (IPSC) Indian Pilgrims Service China.
We will serve purely vegetarian continental & Indian meals; Breakfast and Dinner in hotels, served by CIPSC- Indian Kitchen. Packed lunch will be provided at the time of Kailash Parikrama.
As the temperature greatly varies between day and night (from max. 16 degrees Celsius to min. –10 degrees Celsius) one should be prepared accordingly.