Popularly known as the “Hermit Kingdom”, Ladakh is a land of snow-carved peaks, translucent lakes, barren terrain & mystic culture. Bounded by two of the world’s mightiest mountain ranges, the Great Himalayas and the Karakoram, Ladakh is often known as “Little Tibet” or “Land of Passes” (La – pass; Dakh – land). The remote Himalayan region of Ladakh is renowned for its scenic mountain views, old monasteries, traditional Tibetan Buddhist festivals, beautiful lakes, and valleys. This “Little Tibet” of India offers excellent high altitude trekking, as well as other adventurous activities such as mountaineering, rafting & mountain biking.
• Accommodation on MAP (Breakfast & Dinner) basis in above mentioned (Class ‘A’) Hotels / Camps or similar. Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis.
• All transportation as per the itinerary only (not at disposal) by Innova / Tempo Traveller or similar
For registration fill up the application form duly signed with 100% package cost & one recent passport size photo. All the charges are per person. Cheque / DD should be in favour of Camp Wanderers, payable Ahmedabad. Organisers reserve the right of admission. The total cost includes accommodation, food & travel as mentioned in the itinerary and “Price Includes” section. Kindly submit a photocopy of your Photo ID proof. You are supposed to carry the original copy of the same during the journey.
• LEH: Charu Palace/Hill Town
• NUBRA: Stendel
• PANGONG: World Attic Camp
Unreasonable behaviour as well as use of drugs, alcohol & tobacco in any form is strictly prohibited during entire programme. Any defaulters will immediately be sent back at their own risk and cost & disciplinary action will be taken against them. The discipline also include to carry out any task in connection with the programme assigned by the Camp Leaders.
• Applicable GST 5 %
• Any Air Fare / Rail Fare.
• White Water Rafting, Camel Ride charges & any other adventure activities charges.
• Guide Charges, Entry Fees, Camera Charges.
• Oxygen Cylinder Cost.
• Medical and insurance of any kind.
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight delay/cancellation, bad weather, ill health, roadblocks, strike, mishaps, landslide, political unrest or any other natural
calamities and/or any factors beyond control. In such case extra will be charged as per actual.
• Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges and items of personal nature.
• Anything not mentioned specifically above in “Price Includes”.
As per custom requirements.
A great deal of preparation has gone into the planning of the camps / eco tours for ensuring safety. While every care has been taken to ensure safety of the participants, CAMP WANDERERS cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness and such other unforeseen eventualities. Organisers will not be responsible for loss, theft or any damage to participants luggage throughout the entire camp / eco tour. First-aid facilities will be available at every campsite. Those on special treatment or with known drug allergies should carry their own necessary medicines.
If cancelled before 21 days from program starting date, 25 % of cost will be deducted. If cancelled between 7 and 21 days from program starting date, 50 % of the cost will be deducted. If cancelled within 7 days from program starting date, no refund will be given. Cancellation charges will be applicable on total programme cost. Kindly note that booking is not transferable.