A mountainous cold desert freckled with green patches over a dry weather-beaten face, fascinating valleys, windswept landscapes and quiet villages, Spiti, which loosely translates as ‘the middle land’. The geographic placement passes a heavy influence of Buddhism and stark cultural similarities of the region into the valley. Religion plays a major role in everyday life, testified by the piles of ‘mani’ stones, whitewashed chortens that house Buddhist relics, and prayer flags fluttering relentlessly in thin air. Echoes of ‘Om Mani Padme Hum’ (literally, ‘Behold the Jewel in the Lotus’) by all bring good fortune and prosperity to the distant land. Novelist Rudyard Kipling in his book ‘Kim’ describes Spiti as ‘a world within a world,’ ‘a place where the gods live’ – something that holds true to the present day.
Fly Back. Tour concludes.
• Accommodation on a Twin sharing basis at hotels / camps listed above or similar on MAP (Breakfast & Dinner) basis.
• All transportation Ex. Chandigarh as per the itinerary by Tempo Traveller.
• Ahmedabad – Chandigarh – Ahmedabad Airfare in case of Ex. Ahmedabad.
For registration fill up the application form duly signed with advance fee equal to 50% of the tour cost & one recent passport size photo. Balance amount payable before 30 days from program starting date. All the charges are per person. Cheque / DD should be in favour of Camp Wanderers, payable Ahmedabad. Organisers reserve the right of admission. The total cost includes accommodation, food & travel. Kindly submit photo copy of your Photo ID proof. You are supposed to carry original copy of the same during the journey.
• NARKANDA: THE HATU
• SANGLA: KINNER CAMP
• KALPA: KINNER VILLA
• NAKO: HOTEL REO PURGUIL
• KAZA: SPITI HERITAGE
• CHANDRATAL: DELUXE CAMP
• MANALI: LOTUS HIMALAYA
Unreasonable behaviour as well as use of drugs, alcohol & tobacco in any form is strictly prohibited during entire programme. Any defaulters will immediately be sent back at their own risk and cost & disciplinary action will be taken against them. The discipline also include to carry out any task in connection with the programme assigned by the Camp Leaders.
• GST 5 %
• Any Air Fare / Rail Fare except mentioned in “Price Includes”.
• Medical and insurance of any kind.
• Guide Charges, Any Camera charges, Entry Fees.
• Entry Fee, Guide Fee, Camera / Mobile Fee for monuments and places of interest if any.
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight delay/cancellation, bad weather, ill health, roadblocks, strike, mishaps, landslide, political unrest, or any other natural calamities and/or any factors beyond control. In such case, extra will be charged as per actual.
• Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, and items of personal nature.
• Anything not mentioned “Price Includes”
As per custom requirements.
A great deal of preparation has gone into the planning of the camps / eco tours for ensuring safety. While every care has been taken to ensure safety of the participants, CAMP WANDERERS cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness and such other unforeseen eventualities. Organisers will not be responsible for loss, theft or any damage to participants luggage throughout the entire camp / eco tour. First-aid facilities will be available at every campsite. Those on special treatment or with known drug allergies should carry their own necessary medicines.
Cancellation charges will be applicable on total program cost. Kindly note that booking is not transferable. Learn more about our cancellation & refund policies here.